Color Corps - Honor Guard - Color Guard
The official dress when serving in a color corps, honor guard or color guard are the same as the official dress of a member, with the following differences:
1. Black Chapeau with white plum or the color of the office as set forth below together with the Fourth Degree patch on the right side.
2. Black Cape with red lining or the color of the office as set forth on page 4, together with a Fourth Degree patch on the left shoulder.
3. White gloves.
4. Service Baldric, together with a sword, worn over the coat from the right shoulder to the left hip. When a sword is not permitted for any reason, the Service Baldric shall be worn nevertheless.
5. Color bearers wear a color harness and Service Baldric, but no sword.
6. The same rules apply with reference to wearing jewels of office.
Colors for Color Corps
|Vice Supreme Master||Blue Cape and Chapeau
|Master||Gold Cape and Chapeau
|Faithful Navigator||White Cape and Chapeau
|District Marshall||Green Cape and Chapeau
|Assembly Commanders||Purple Cape and Chapeau
|Color Corps||Red Cape and White Chapeau
|Former Vice Supreme Masters||Blue Cape and Chapeau
|Former Masters||Gold Cape and Chapeau
|Past Faithful Navigators||White Cape and Chapeau